Answer these questions:
· Who did you spend Christmas with? / With whom did you spend Christmas?
- What presents did you get from the kings?
- What did you eat on Christmas Eve?
- Where did you spend Christmas Eve?
- Did you have fun on Christmas Eve?
- What do you like (the) most about Christmas?
- What do you prefer, spending Christmas with your family or friends? Why?
- Did you give presents to your family in Christmas?
- What did you do on Christmas Eve?
- What have you got from the kings?
- What presents did you receive for Christmas?
- What did you eat at New Years Eve dinner?
- What did the kings bring to you?
- What was the best thing you did during the Christmas holidays?
- Did you eat the 12 grapes on New Years Eve? If not, what did you do instead?
- If you don’t eat 12 grapes at midnight, do you think you will have bad luck for the New Year?
- What is your point of view about Christmas?
- For you, which is the most important day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or New Years Eve? Why?